Taking your privacy seriously
We care about your privacy and want you to feel confident about how we use information you give us on our website. While we don't change our Data Protection Policy often it's worth checking when you visit our sites that you're happy with our current policy statement. Any changes in our privacy police will be prospective only - they won't apply retrospectively unless they legally have to. At our website, we provide information about our company and its products and services. We may also offer opportunities for employment.
This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way our website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to [company name] contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com
How do we COLLECT information?
Quadratek collects information in two possible ways:
- When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, purchase our products or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
Or we may collect your personal information from another source such as a third-party data provider such as subscription-based Job Sites and Job Boards and Social Media sites such as Linked In.
We do, and they’re governed by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (UK Regulations).
Our cookies don’t contain any personal details about you that others could read and understand, such as your name and address. Our cookies collect generic information for Google Analytics. This is anonymous data such as:
- how many people have visited the site
- what websites visitors have come from
- which pages they visit on our site
When looked at collectively, this information helps us improve the site. Continued use of our site implies acceptance of these terms.
The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
Quadratek will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our support team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis and archive records of work carried out.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have ceased utilising products or services from Quadratek.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Quadratek will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of emailing us, submitting a CV, filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
CHOOSING HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Quadratek by contacting our team firstname.lastname@example.org. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Quadratek. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us email@example.com
- Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to
If you have any concerns regarding your online privacy or would like further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.