At Quadratek, we can harness the power of cloud computing to save your business time and money.
With cloud computing, you enjoy all the benefits of a traditional networked system – without the capital expenditure and management responsibility that come with owning IT infrastructure. Your data, applications and emails are all hosted, stored and backed up with your cloud service provider, yet remain available to your
And whether you employ 10 people or 10,000, the benefits - security, ease of access and cost reduction to name just a few - remain the same.
Depending on the needs of your business, you can deploy cloud computing in any one of four ways:
- software as a service (SaaS)
- platform as a service (PaaS)
- infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- your own on-site cloud infrastructure
We’ll explain these options to you in detail and help you choose the right one for your business. Then, we’ll work with you to select the most appropriate service provider.
We work with all the major cloud computing providers, including:
- Microsoft - Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes. It combines the familiar MS Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online. Simple to use and easy to administer, Office 365 is secure and reliable. Quadratek is a Microsoft Cloud Partner
- Amazon Web Services - Amazon is one of the world’s leading cloud service providers. At Quadratek, we’ll put its robust, resilient, global on-demand infrastructure to work for the benefit of your business. We’ll create a bespoke architecture for your business and provide all the ongoing support you need for your cloud hosted systems